Click a location of interest below to find the vacation of your dreams!
Paris to Côte D'Azur
10 Night Land & Cruise
November 3 -13, 2019
(must be valid until May 2020)
Category E $3,999pp +air
Category D $4,199pp +air
Category B $4,899pp +air
Category A $4,999pp +air
Prices are per person based on double occupancy
Triples are not available
Ask for Single Cabin pricing, based on availability
Prices are subject to change based on availablility and vendor discounts
2 nights in Paris, 7 night cruise, 1 night in Côte D’Azur. Sailing on Avalon Poetry II.
All meals on board the ship, all port charges, taxes & government fees.
These prices include a $1,500 discount per double cabin.
Prepaid ship Gratuities per person (est. $138). 2 drink/cocktail vouchers.
Beer and Wine are included during Lunch & Dinner hours on cruise only
Airfare, any extra nights before or after travel listed and land transfers
14 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise
January 20 - February 3, 2019
Leaving out of New York
San Juan, Puerto Rico - Philipsburg, St. Maartin - Tortola, British Virgin Islands - St. Thomas - Roseau, Dominica - Castries, St. Lucia - Bridgetown, Barbados - Basseterre, St. Kitts
This group is being hosted by Vivian, Jim and Al. This group is geared towards the visually impaired and their guests to enjoy a wonderful vacation. This trip is not only open to those clients, but to all who would like to come.
This ship is equipped with features to assist persons with low/no vision. Service dogs are permitted on the ship, but they must have the proper paperwork. Call Ray for more details on this at 570-748-6611 x.110.
5 Day Cruise
March 30 - April 4, 2019
Donations will be made to Millbrook Playhouse for each booking
Be some of the first to cruise into history in Cuba during our inaugural season
Discover Cuba’s larger-than-life culture, sultry rhythms & weathered beauty while exploring the country’s historic attractions. Stroll the scenic esplanade Malecón and get lost among Old Havana’s Baroque facades and colonial cobblestone streets.
Colorful clothes blur by you as dancers move to the beat of salsa. Wisps of cigar smoke swirl above the heads of locals enjoying a game of dominos. Chilled glasses clink in rhythm to trumpet notes as you savor mojitos and live jazz. Be among the first to explore Havana and experience the sabor of Cuba. Stroll colorful attractions as bright classic cars cruise wide boulevards. Learn the secret of the country’s famed cigars or see the 16th century fort, Castillo De Los Tres Reyes Del Morro, overlooking the entrance to Havana Bay. Immerse yourself in artistic masterpieces and get a taste of delicious local cuisine.
US Passports and Cuba Visas are required for this trip!
$75 Cuba Visa fee will be automatically added to your Sign & Sail card (Carnival will take care of this)
Included in price:
- 5 days on Carnival’s Paradise
- meals on board the ship
- port charges, taxes & government fees
- nightly Las Vegas style entertainment
- supervised children’s activities
- Cuban medical insurance while on land in Cuba only. We recommend full Travel Protection be taken out (see flyer)
Not Included: Flights to and from Tampa, Hotel in Tampa, Round Trip transfers from Hotel to Pier, Gratuities
If you do not want to fill-out the online Corporate Profile, you can click on the link below and print the PDF version of our Corporate Profile Form, fill it out and return it to Nittany Travel so we can incorporate your information into our informational database to better serve you by finding the exact accomadations to meet your needs.
Customer Service is our #1 Priority
Our agents provide quality service before, during and after the sale!
Nittany Travel's mission is to provide our clients with the highest and most consistent standards of quality service available.
Nittany Travel will continue to invest in people and technology to maintain our leadership role in the travel community. We will work to be even more responsive to our clients` needs and will be accountable in all that we do. As the world of business travel changes, we intend not merely to grow but to evolve with the changing needs of the business traveler.
REASONS TO PARTNER WITH NITTANY TRAVEL
- Experience and Continuity: Nittany Travel has been providing superior client service within central Pennsylvania for 23 years. Our Travel Counselors are qualified and knowledgeable, with 16+ years experience in the travel industry.
- Our Employees: Nittany Travel prides itself on being one of the best companies to work for, anywhere. We believe employees who feel valued and respected deliver the highest level of service to our clients. We offer excellent benefits programs and outstanding training and growth opportunities. For clients, this means the person at the other end of the telephone line is highly motivated, well-trained and fully understands the meaning of outstanding client service. Instances of going the extra mile are commonplace at Nittany Travel.
- Worldwide Network: As a Representative of Vacation.com, Nittany Travel is part of a recognized, international travel company and is backed by a Network of thousands of offices worldwide. At the same time, our local presence means local contacts and experience; we are a known and respected member of the community where we do business.
- Entrepreneurial Focus and Partnership Approach: As an independently owned, locally managed Travel Company; we understand flexibility and how to service both large and small companies.
- Advanced Technology: Nittany Travel regularly makes investments in technology in order to provide superior service and savings opportunities to our clients.
- 24-Hour Emergency Travel Service: This toll-free service handles itinerary changes after hours while a traveler is en route and allows worldwide access to your traveler itineraries and profiles, as well as your company profile.
COST SAVINGS AND CASH MANAGEMENT
Our Travel Counselors are experts in finding the most convenient flight schedules for the lowest fare as well as the best values for accommodations and car rentals.
With our Web fare point-of-sale tool, Booking Builder, our agents can access and source Web inventories directly from their desktops. The program captures the travel requirements from the GDS reservation and launches the Web fare search. The search engine conducts a comprehensive search of up to 36 Web sites in less than two minutes time, for maximum savings potential. Our travel counselors then quote and, when feasible, book Web fares in addition to those available through the GDS.
Nittany Travel will ensure compliance with your travel policy by incorporating it into an automatic Company Profile. The Company Profile is utilized each time a reservation is made for one of your travelers. Regardless of where or when a reservation is made, our agents and those at the 24-hour Emergency Travel Service have immediate access to this data.
Pre-trip and post-trip management reports can be used to identify potential fare opportunities, to show lost savings and to manage unused tickets. These reports are customizable, with a variety of sorting capabilities, and they are available in a number of formats, which can be emailed or sent via regular mail.
Nittany Travel completes both manual and automated quality control checks to ensure the following performance standards:
- Adherence to corporate travel policy.
- Use of client negotiated rate programs.
- Attainment of lowest logical fares and for airline travel, hotel accommodations and rental car reservations.
- Fulfillment of traveler seat and meal requests whenever possible.
- Ticketing and documentation accuracy and completeness.
- Management reporting accuracy.
As travel professionals, our staff continuously strive to provide world class service and customer care. However, should a traveler or travel arranger have a concern, it is our policy to immediately resolve the issue. Unlike many other service guarantees in today`s marketplace, Nittany Travel`s policy is to put the emphasis on long-term solutions, not short-term payoffs. As simple as it may seem, this policy has always been our approach toward client satisfaction. We believe that this high level of accountability is one of our biggest strengths and that it will serve as the foundation for a solid working partnership between our company and yours.
Nittany Travel is committed to identifying savings opportunities and assisting our customers in reducing travel management costs by:
- Delivering direct savings on travel purchases through our special hotel and car rental rates and by ensuring that our customers receive the lowest available airfares through our extensive low-fare searches.
- Providing indirect savings by streamlining our customers travel purchasing processes and therefore lowering administrative costs. For example, Nittany Travel can provide an unused ticket report on a monthly basis. This report can be used to save tens of thousands of dollars because it identifies unused airline tickets that are available to be exchanged for future travel. When booking new reservations, our travel consultants can refer to this report to ensure that any available credits are utilized.
- Utilizing our software to insure all your corporate travel policies are enforced by mandating all travel criteria has been met prior to each booking. This program can be set for corporate wide mandates as well as management level and individual exceptions.
To maximize our customers` investment, Nittany Travel will assist in:
- Developing and communicating your corporate travel policy and focusing on policy compliance.
- Your company`s negotiations of exclusive preferred rates with travel suppliers.
- Securing the lowest fares and rates on every transaction.
- Providing recommendations for additional savings based on our travel management experience and the analysis contained in our management reports.
- Providing advanced technology for management reporting and interactive booking tools.
- Implementing account reviews in order to compare your company`s travel expenditures with industry averages and spending levels from the previous year.
Our vision is to be the best service provider in the travel management business. By focusing first and foremost on our customers, our goal is to deliver what you need today and anticipate what you will want in the future.
There are fundamental business principles and processes to which we are committed and into which we have invested considerable resources in order to achieve success in partnership with our clients:
- Service where and when it is needed: Service is our core product. Through local personal service Nittany Travel, we are positioned to meet the varied and intricate needs of your business travelers.
- Savings: Cost savings is the fundamental benefit of partnership with Nittany Travel. Through our lowest airfare searches, hotel and car programs and our experienced travel counselors, we have been consistently delivering measurable price performance to our clients for years.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We keep up-to-date with technological advancements in the industry, which gives us opportunity to introduce these new products to our customers. The benefits of these opportunities are significant not only in cost savings measures, but also in our ability to enhance service levels to your travelers.
- Our People: The heart of our organization is the highly trained, tenured and motivated professional staff that meets our clients needs each day. This experienced workforce shares a commitment to total quality right along with your company. Our human resources programs, compensation and benefit plans, training curriculum and career development have made Nittany Travel one of the best places to work in Central Pennsylvania. Our people truly do make the difference.
Nittany Travel is ready to help your company develop a sound management information program; one that provides data and actionable analyses appropriate to each decision-making level of your organization.
A sound management information system means more that just supplying information. Management information is only valuable when it is consolidated, analyzed, reviewed and organized in such a way that the results of your travel program objectives can be evaluated. This means providing your company`s decision makers with necessary information, business managers with forecasting tools, personnel managers with follow-up tools and accounting staff with reconciliation tools. In short, the program must enable everyone within your organization to answer key questions about your travel program. Nittany Travel will help you develop a travel management program to meet your immediate needs as well as long-term goals.
Our commitment is to provide premier travel management services in a growing marketplace. Research and the development of innovative products for our corporate customers will never displace our commitment to quality service, and outstanding customer service is our greatest competitive strength. This is and will continue to be the solid base that will allow Nittany Travel to expand its corporate relationships.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you would like further information on our corporate travel services, please fill out this brief questionnaire, which will be reviewed and responded to within two business days. Thank you for your interest in Nittany Travel!