4 Day Cruise
March 26 - 30, 2018
Be one of the first to cruise into history in Cuba during our inaugural season
Discover Cuba’s larger-than-life culture, sultry rhythms & weathered beauty while exploring the country’s historic attractions. Stroll the scenic esplanade Malecón and get lost among Old Havana’s Baroque facades and colonial cobblestone streets.
Colorful clothes blur by you as dancers move to the beat of salsa. Wisps of cigar smoke swirl above the heads of locals enjoying a game of dominos. Chilled glasses clink in rhythm to trumpet notes as you savor mojitos and live jazz. Be among the first to explore Havana with Norwegian and experience the sabor of Cuba. Stroll colorful attractions as bright classic cars cruise wide boulevards. Learn the secret of the country’s famed cigars or see the 16th century fort, Castillo De Los Tres Reyes Del Morro, overlooking the entrance to Havana Bay. Immerse yourself in artistic masterpieces and get a taste of delicious local cuisine. Cruising into Cuba with Norwegian is more than a vacation – it’s historic.
- 4 days on NCL's Sky
- All meals onboard the ship
- Full open bar
- All port taxes and government fees
- One of the options listed in the "additional options included in price"
- Medical insurance while in Cuba only
- Gratuties (unless selected as an additional option to be included in your price)
- Airfare to Miami
- $75 Cuba Visa Fee (which will be automatically added to your total)